ABOUT THE MILLENNIUM FELLOWSHIP - CLASS OF 2019
United Nations Academic Impact and MCN are proud to partner on the Millennium Fellowship. In the three months the application was open in 2019, over 7,000 young leaders applied to join the Class of 2019 on 1,209 campuses across 135 nations. 69 campuses worldwide (just 6%) were selected to host the 805 Millennium Fellows.
During the Millennium Fellowship, Millennium Fellows' dedicated 96,705 hours and their 422 unique projects positively impacted the lives of 564,366 people worldwide.
UNITED NATIONS ACADEMIC IMPACT AND MCN PROUDLY PRESENT ADZAHO WISDOM, A MILLENNIUM FELLOW FOR THE CLASS OF 2019.
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology | Kumasi, Ghana | Advancing SDG 4 & UNAI 2
" I am excited to be part of a community of like_minded individuals with common vision and interest, and that community is MCN "
Millennium Fellowship Project: Quality Education
1. Education talk program to junior high schools by June to July, 2019
2. Donation of textbook to support SHS students in their research works by August, 2019
3. Increase membership of mcn by 100, through talking to coursemates about the programs goals and vision
4. Organizing training programs on campus to train 500 students on problem solving and builds their capacity.
5. Using the social media as a means of communicating to various stakeholders involved in ensuring quality education
5. Reaching out to communities to talk to parents to send their wards to school
6.collaborate with teachers of various educational institutions to make sure quality education is been delivered to students
7. Solicit support from NGO's in the area to provide some textbooks and exercise books to deserving students
8. Collaborate with mcn Fellows who shared common vision and interest with me.